
Introducing Jes and Elsie !
CUTIES! .. .
Jane and T are still hanging at the hospital. Jane is doing well, recovering from the surgery-birth.
and the kids are healthy, audible, and animated.
Everyone is doing their best to get sleep when they can, including the parents. . .
I'm doing well. The last two days I've been on the same program as the twins. but today I get to ride again. . .
This past week I logged 420+ miles and 23 hours of training. Not the best ever, but not bad considering that about 400 of those miles were done on 4 days alone. . . Now, just trying to keep a lid on it up until team camp (starting thurs) . .. there's really no way that camp will be as hard as what we've been doing. . . Dominos are beginning to fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment