Scotty N, Sammy J here. Good racing against you out there in Altoona this weekend. I suppose it's not fair for me to go reading your blog (mara gave me the link...) without allowing you to do the same. I don't update as much as you, but here you go: gliderbison@blogspot.com
also, if you're on Facebook, we should become chums, as I do more blogging on that site too.
5 comments:
Scotty N, Sammy J here. Good racing against you out there in Altoona this weekend. I suppose it's not fair for me to go reading your blog (mara gave me the link...) without allowing you to do the same. I don't update as much as you, but here you go: gliderbison@blogspot.com
also, if you're on Facebook, we should become chums, as I do more blogging on that site too.
Ciao.
I thought that was Dan Schmatz, for a minute.
When oh when will you be making a trip back to Boulder? Hopefully soon.
Take care
Apparently there are some extra, light blue BMC's laying around somewhere now...perhaps y'all will get some of those way-cool TT bikes after all!
What's next on the race agenda?
sorry, that's www.gliderbison.blogspot.com (no @)
Post a Comment