Sunday, September 2, 2007

Greeneville, SC

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/sep07/USPRO07/

here we are at US Pro Championships.
the road race is today, at 1pm eastern. I think you can
watch live feed of what's going on with the link above,
or just go to

http://www.cyclingnews.com

and did around for the live coverage for US Pro weekend.
Or else just wait a week or two, and think it'll be on TV on the
VS. station.

I'm doing alright. .
I still have something living in my gastro intestinal. .
people said going to China would change my life.
I didn't know this is what they meant.
We'll see. this late in the season, most everybody is
feeling the long season. .
except, maybe, Zirbel, who took 5 months off from
racing to prepare for the US Pro Time Trial yesterday.
congrats Tom on a 4th place finish!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to go to a doc a to see if you have a parasite..wouldn't hurt if you don't start feeling better ;-)

sluffbugger said...

suz, you'll always be my soungieur! (sp?) .. on that note,
"where's my sandwich!!"
:)


projectrwanda.org

projectrwanda.org