Friday, September 21, 2007

THANKS TO BRAD and BOULDER PERFORMANCE NETWORK

I want to say a huge thanks to Brad Seaman at Boulder Performance Network www.boulderperformance.net for stickin close to me all season, through the ups and the downs, all the while keeping me dialed-in for the next upcoming, big race or big opportunity. Brad and I have been working together for 3 consecutive seasons. He started coaching me as Category 2 rider, when I was still a sloppy mess hoping to keep up in the Pro-Amateur peleton. In what now seems like 3 quick seasons, his scientific approach to training (via the use of a power meter) has brought me further into the sport than my hopes and dreams alone could have taken me. Simply put, I could not have improved as much as I needed to over the past few years without the instruction and application of the latest cycling science. Brad provided this access to me. For that, I am un-quantifiably grateful ... (actually, never mind. I bet Brad has some "quantifiable gratefulness" formula that he could pencil out for you if you sat down for coffee and gave him five minutes)
THANKS BRAD!
http://www.boulderperformance.net/coaches/brad/index.htm
If you have the intentions of taking your cycling (or any endurance-based sport) to a higher level, don't waste any more time. Get a hold of Brad. I have every confidence that if you take things as serious as Brad, you'll see definite improvement! . . .definite quantifiable improvement.

No comments:


projectrwanda.org

projectrwanda.org