i should probably eat my words for dinner tonite.
Donald had a good day.
i think Levi saved us from some pain tomorrow.
if team Slipstream was in the jersy,
all hell would break loose tomorrow,
but Discovery should be a little more civil now.
i was never opened up today.
i knew getting on to the starting ramp.
.. i was probably a little too contemplative the
last few days,
and letting a this atmosphere get to me a little to much.
it's hard though,
to get yourself up for a 5 min effort
after being shut down for days.
weird games in you head.
tomorrow, the drama should open things up.
7 comments:
Yes Scott... Lots more racing to go, and now Donald/Slipstream has a lot of preasure to see if things can hold. I am sure that you will prove your strength once you can open it up. Ride brother, Ride.
good result for jason - but it was a 5 minute sprint. over 20 hours left in the race, stuff that'll suit your strengths much better. your time will come.
it's probably good to have the jitters/feel cold on a day with 5 mins of racing, lets you get relaxed more for the longer stages to come. and as i recall levi didn't win this thing last year ... in fact, i can't think of a prologue winner who has won the gc in recent races. so statistically speaking, you are right on track :D
anyway, you the man.
Scotty Boy, Steve Wiegers writing here - I'm not sure how you did last night - but I am hoping you beat all the other riders down and put them away wet!!!!!! holla
Please tell me you did not fall down today.
I sure hope you missed that big pile-up today! Sleep well and get ready to show your guts on the big clmbs tomorrow.
DR2
way to go scott! 65th, right there in the lead pack, 0 seconds down. less than 30 seconds down on gc - that's within striking range :D and we all know you're a climbing fool.
glad you missed that crash. looks like tom z got caught in it tho ...
"You sure do got pretty hands boy" or was it "pretty lips" either way, I am watching the telly like a straight fool drooling on myself looking for a glimpse of you and the boys.
I keep picturing your smile when we used to be out on rides and you would be lost in the beauty of the surroundings, I could tell that you really loved where you were at. It seemed that no matter what the climb would throw at you, you found a way to love it and turn it into a dance not a climb. It was a sight of beauty. I hope I get to see you dance again soon.
My best wishes.
Post a Comment