Hot off the press
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features.php?id=features/2007/bmc_camp07
RACING STUPID 101
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2007/features/bmc_camp07/IMG_7913
NYDAM GETS POP'ED
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2007/features/bmc_camp07/IMG_7919
just checked into a hotel in Santa Rosa,
just a few miles from where i was staying at the granny house.
kind of nice . . helps me focus; remember that this is actually a job
with other people involved.
everyone including the Moos and Vitoria showed up today.
tomorrow i get to play tour guide in Sonoma County.
then we have to criterium races this weekend. .
1 comment:
Scott, I just read your entire blog. This could mean a couple of things.
1) I'm resting before the finals session of our meet on top of TWO down pillowtops and TWO down comforters (as my housemate Andrea said, two or three flocks of geese), or
2) That you are an AMAZING writer. I'm not even kidding. Reading this makes me jealous... for your experiences and your articulations of them. It makes me excited for living. It makes me want my OWN blog, so I could make grand attempts to do the same. I'm not even kidding. You should write a book, or get a job at some newspaper or... something. This is out of control.
Post a Comment