Monday, March 19, 2007

Good news, painful news, but good news: BMC invited to Tour De Georgia!


"where's your helmet scott? some kid might see you and not wear a helmet, then get hurt." .. "when i was a kid" replied scott, "i saw a guy without a helmet. it's me, i'm that kid!!!!" "plus it's illegal for a kids under the age 18 not to wear a helmet when riding a bike in California." [end disclaimer]





8 comments:

The Birdman said...

Okay Scotford, I am on. I am finally playing the blog game. No longer will I hold back my comments.

I am just bummed that I cannot make it to Georgia to paint name on every street sign.

Keep pushing those pedals.

Dave De Ridder said...

Way to go Scott (and the rest of the BMC Team)! We'll just keep cheering from Denver (and Mexico)

Dave

sluffbugger said...

don't worry bird, i see it when my eyes are closed.

Unknown said...

Disclaimer, painful memory to follow:

when you were a kid, you also had your bmx bike stolen from the music store 'cuz you didn't lock it up. Keep that helmet on! :)

mod down/out as necessary.

t-bone said...

his bike was stolen from Bill's Sport Collectables down on Broadway and Evans. He is smarter now. He takes the chain off so anyone hopping on and try'n to speed away will eat it.

Unknown said...

lol! that's right, sorry for the wrong details. didn't somebody have their bike stolen from the music store - or was it the garage?

t-bone said...

joshy, all of the above

t-bone said...

kevin, how long does it take you to buy drugs?


projectrwanda.org

projectrwanda.org