Bob Roll thinks you and Jackson Stewart look the same.... I love ya Bob, but your a donkey! You looked good out there NYDAM!
I thought this was Jackson Stewart's blog.
Well at least you can roam the streets and not get mobbed by groupies for a little while longer.
You might want to watch your back if you come back to boulder, I think there are quitea few groupies around here.
i was hoping to impress my woman. i told her that i got 6th at TdeGA, a 2.0 UCI stage race. . i made her what VS. .. all she said was, "either you're a liar, or no body gives a poo about 6th place!" i said, "no no, don't leave me!"
Can I still call and see how you're doing, or are you too much of a SUPER STAR BEEFCAKE!!!!!!BEEEEEFCAAAAKE!!!!You rock Scotty!Kick some tail in the boot.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Bob Roll thinks you and Jackson Stewart look the same.... I love ya Bob, but your a donkey! You looked good out there NYDAM!
I thought this was Jackson Stewart's blog.
Well at least you can roam the streets and not get mobbed by groupies for a little while longer.
You might want to watch your back if you come back to boulder, I think there are quitea few groupies around here.
i was hoping to impress my woman. i told her that i got 6th at TdeGA, a 2.0 UCI stage race. . i made her what VS. .. all she said was, "either you're a liar, or no body gives a poo about 6th place!" i said, "no no, don't leave me!"
Can I still call and see how you're doing, or are you too much of a SUPER STAR BEEFCAKE!!!!!!
BEEEEEFCAAAAKE!!!!
You rock Scotty!
Kick some tail in the boot.
Post a Comment